In this video, we learn how to build a nest box and ladder for a chicken coop. Start off by creating the box with several pieces of 2x4's. Measure each piece individually, then screw them into place. Make sure it's the size that you want it and that it's secure and lays flat on the ground. Once finished, you will bend some metal and place it on the sides of the coup and then fasten the hinges so they are free swinging. Then, pull in a few more piece and you will have created the nest box inside of the coup. Cover this with chicken wire and your coop will be done, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades